Frequently Asked Questions
- I Cannot See New LDAP Accounts
- I Want To Upgrade From The Community To Enterprise Version. What Is Required?
- Code Integrity Warning
- Warnings in Admin Settings
- Why Do My Uploads Fail?
- Why Am I Unable To Upgrade My Enterprise Apps Via The Marketplace?
- I’m The Admin And I Lost My Password! What Do I Do Now!
- How Do I Transfer Files From One User To Another?
# Replace `www-data` with the correct Apache user for your Linux distribution. crontab -u www-data -e
Then, add the configuration below, save the changes, and exit the cron configuration editor.
*/6 * * * * /usr/bin/php /var/www/owncloud/occ user:sync -n -m disable -r "OCA\User_LDAP\User_Proxy"
The command will now be executed every ten minutes.
Please see Warnings on Admin Page.
PHP may time out when uploading large files. This issue has been resolved with ownCloud 10.0.10. From this version onwards, the web interface also supports chunked uploads.
Please log in to https://customer.owncloud.com/, navigate to "ownCloud Enterprise", then to your version and then to "Enterprise Apps". Here, you can download all enterprise Apps.